Fennel Sausage Naans
This Indian fusion dish, is packed full of vibrant flavours that blend together to make the perfect Sunday brunch or dinner.
- 6 sausages
- 1 tsp fennel
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp oil to cook
- Naan bread
- 2 red chillies
- Handful of fresh coriander
- Mint & coriander chutney
- In a bowl remove the sausage meat from the skin.
- Into that add the oregano, chilli flakes, and fennel seeds and give it a good mix.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil and slowly crumble in the sausage meat.
- Add in the crushed garlic and cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile chop the red chillies and coriander and keep aside.
- Warm the naan through or if you are making homemade naan time it accordingly so you can serve them hot.
- Serve on the naan and garnish with red chillies, some fresh coriander and a good helping of some chutney.