This take on a restaurant favourite is easy to make, healthy and just as delicious!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger
- 4 green chillies, chopped
- 2 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp salt
- In a pan cook the garlic and ginger in the oil for a few minutes.
- Add the green chillies.
- Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric, salt, ground cumin, ground coriander and yoghurt to form a sauce.
- Keep mixing for 2 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into bitesize cubes and then add to the pan.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes and then add the peppers and onions.
- Cook for another 15 minutes and then add the garam masala.
- Serve with a sprinkle of fresh coriander.