This recipe will change your mind about Kale - I can guarantee it!
- 750g sweet potato
- 500g beetroot
- 100g puy lentils
- 200g kale
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 180g horseradish mayo or sauce
- handful of mint leaves
- handful of parsley
- 1-2 red chillies
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Cut the beetroot and sweet potato into bitesize pieces and arrange on a baking tray coated in some oil and a sprinkle of salt.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- While that is baking, in a big pan just cook the kale for a couple of minutes in a dash of water to take the sharpness out of it. Drain.
- In blender mix together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, mix them together with the puy lentils, kale, pomegranate seeds and add as much dressing as you wish.
- Serve with a dollop of hummus and some fresh lemon wedges.